Pipe Relining – How It Works
DRAIN RELINING MELBOURNE
Drain relining uses trenchless technology to reline the damaged pipes. Drain relining is the long-term rehabilitation of underground stormwater and sewerage pipes. Our trenchless technology allows drain lines to be repaired with little or possibly no digging .It also reduces the overall impact of destructive and expensive excavation on the surrounding area.
HOW DOES OUR DRAIN / PIPE RELINING WORK ?
- First CCTV is used to survey and inspect the damaged drains from existing access point
- Drains/Pipes are then cleaned with high pressure water jets and prepared for relining
- The reliner is impregnated with resin and a deflated bladder is inserted into the liner
- The reliner is then inserted into the damaged pipe
- Once in position, the bladder inflates and expands the liner to form the shape of the new pipe
- This creates a new pipe/drain within the damaged pipe
- The resin cures to form a permanent replacement pipe
- The bladder is then removed to allow for immediate use of the pipe
Our primary supplier ,Pipe Core’s pipe lining technology is so flexible that it can be used to reline continuous lengths of pipe or provide short patches, reline multiple bends, boundary traps or create junction repairs. Its felts are suitable for both the pull-in-place method and inversion.
The product’s Epoxy Resin (Test Data) and Silicate Resins are also imported from Germany. These resins were chemically engineered specifically for use in pipe lining. Our pipe lining system is suitable for storm water or sewerage pipes and can be applied to pipe diameters ranging from 40mm up to 300mm. Cheaper resins may available locally, however they do not comply with the strict German Standards that we have chosen to adhere to.
This allows us to provide you with full test data conducted in Germany, which satisfies even the most stringent Australian Standards
Please call us for a no obligation quote.